Whatever you call them, they were all glorious, according to Landon. One night, his dinner consisted of spanish mackeral, corn on the cob, cheerios, a hushpuppy, green beans and rice pilaf. The man is a machine. I am considering the idea of working again, just so we can pack away some extra $ for his food fund.
![]() |
| we found out that, in a pinch, corn on the cob will entertain for hours. i may just start carrying a spare in my diaper bag. |
 |
| blackberries are YUMMY!! This wasn't at the beach but I had to put it somewhere... |
![]() |
| she's armed and ready to tackle our first dinner at dirty dick's crab house! |
 |
| i can't get her to eat a hamburger but the girl sure can clean a plate full of linguini and clam sauce. i'm not even lying, this girl will have some rockin' school lunches. she would prefer seared tuna with mango chutney over chicken patty and tater tots any day. | | | |
|
![]() |
| going... |
![]() |
| going... |
![]() |
gone.
|
![]() |
| this was right before she decided to stop and pee in the street. |
![]() |
| Yes, that's a pizza pan. We don't feed him like that all the time...I promise. | | |
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
I hope our kids become chefs one day...that'd be nice. I'd make them cook for us, for sure. I might even throw a temper tantrum at their dinner table when my wine glass is empty ;)
No comments:
Post a Comment