Hey, Smoothie Lady, look what I can do....
After dropping Elisabeth off at school this morning, Landon and I had to hit up the mall, yet again, to return a few pairs of pants. PLEASE, rain, just stop already. I can't take another indoor building as our temporary place of play...especially when that building is the mall.
At 9:30 a.m., the stores aren't even open yet and there aren't many peeps roaming around (unless your name is Colleen or cute baby Stella ;)) so what better time to let Landon roam around?
He gets to burn off some of his energy and get to cancel out the calories I burn with a triple tall mocha.
After he rattled the giant steel gate of Old Navy and a safe interception of a wig from one of those should-be-outlawed kiosks, he decided to play peek-a-boo with the Smoothie Lady. I wish I would have recorded the first minute of the game but the second half is just as great.
I would pay anything to know what goes on in this boy's head.
we.need.a.sunny.and.dry.day.please.
park.park.park.park.park.fresh.air.park.park.park.
No comments:
Post a Comment