Tuesday, March 29, 2011

Cookie Monster-(ette)

Elisabeth has had her share of love interests at the young age of 2 1/2.
First, it was sweet, lovable Elmo...thank God she learned how to pronounce his
name correctly, by the way.  Yelling "Homo" down the toy aisle in Target was beyond mortifying....

Then there was Mickey (no name correcting needed) Handy Manny and an occasional dose of Donald.

The latest man of interest? Cookie Monster.  She can't get enough of him. 
I mean, it took me 3 days to figure out why she was irritated when I started the Sesame Street DVD.  Apparently, I was skipping over the "Monsterpiece Theater" segment.

So what's there to do on a cold, parkless morning and you don't
feel like watching another round of Sesame Street?

Bake cookies, of course!

Chocolate Chip, Heath and Walnut!

Disregard the location of the flour.

Don't worry, we didn't adhere to the 5 second rule ;)



   
 




 

 
 
 
 
 
        
     So proud of her cookies...
                                                                                                                                 
        
             C is for Cookie!






No comments:

Post a Comment